Dog owners are very welcome at the Hotel Weisses Rössl. Due to the central location, guests feel right at home with their dogs. Right next to the luxury hotel is the city park, where you can go for your morning walk with your four-legged friend. Our reception team will be happy to provide you with further tips on walking routes.
We ask for your understanding that dogs are allowed in selected rooms. Please notify us of your dog's visit in good time so that we can reserve a suitable room for you.
Good to know:
- We ask for your understanding that dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Unfortunately dogs are not allowed in the restaurant area.
- Please respect the general leash requirement.
- Cost of stay per dog € 40,00 (without food).
- Our reception team will be happy to give you tips for walks.
- Vet is in the immediate vicinity.
- Dog-sitting service on request and subject to availability (for a fee).
If the guidelines are disregarded, we reserve the right to charge a flat rate up to € 300,00.
Please note applicable country regulations when entering from abroad:
Microchip | Veterinary health certificate | Dog breeds prohibited for travel under country law | General rules of conduct in public.